During the seminar, you will:
Why should you join our AKTA 446 Insight and Compliance Seminar?
Gain knowledge and understanding of all the items listed in Akta 446 since its enforcement by the Department of Labour Peninsular Malaysia (JTKSM) in September 2020, and learn how to properly comply with all the criteria covered in the act to avoid heavy penalties from the authorities.
Who Should Join?
1. Company owners
2. Human resource managers
4. Centralised accommodation providers
5. Construction site managers
6. Immigration officers
7. Foreign ministry members
8. Foreign worker agencies
9. Human rights lawyers
James Yeoh, the Expert Consultant
- Director of Solid Horizon since 2009
- Restructured Solid Horizon from a financially struggling business to a multimillion ringgit company
- Diversified Solid Horizon from a single-source revenue business to a multiple income generating corporation
- Obtained industry recognition and certification for Solid Horizon
- Benchmarked Solid Horizon’s best practices against global companies thus practicing industry compliance before the enforcement of JTKSM’s Akta 446.
- Driving Solid Horizon as a leader in innovative construction technology for the future of the Malaysian construction industry
- Won multiple awards for Solid Horizon
- Maintained a 30% market lead gap in generated revenue ahead of Solid Horizon’s competitors
- Spearheaded Solid Horizon’s undertaking of various large-scale projects including the KVMRT
Benefits of Choosing Solid Horizon
Sign Up for FREE SEMINAR
Frequently Asked Questions
When was AKTA 446 enforced?
1 June 2020
Which parties does AKTA 446 affect?
II. Centralized accommodations providers
What is the purpose of AKTA 446?
- Covers all employment sectors
- Sets the minimum standards for worker’s housing and facilities in line with international standards
- Addresses forced labour
- Protects the rights and welfare of employees in terms of accommodations
- Improves worker’s safety and health
- Creates a more systematics and conducive accommodation for workers for the purpose of national development
What would happen if I don’t have a Certificate of Accommodation from JTKSM?
You’ll receive a fine of not more than RM50,000.00 or a jail term of not more than one year or both.
Where can I apply for a Certificate of Accommodation?
You can apply for the certificate here: http://jtksm.mohr.gov.my/ms/
What types of buildings can be used as worker’s accommodation or centralised accommodations?
- Terraced Homes
- Shop Houses
- Village Houses
- Office Shops
- Others authorized by the local authoritie